Hello all,
I do agree with some observation made by some members that most of VI
people barring a few, don't match the challenging environment of
corporate/private establishments. However,
How many Sighted know that there is something called jaws? How many
know that blind uses keyboard and not mouse? How many know that there
is something called assistive technology? How many of you agree that a
sighted people can teach better computer than a visually-impaired to a
visually-impaired? And how many sighted people are aware about number
and number of jaws commands? And list goes on and on!

The Primary job of a computer instructor is to impart the computer
knowledge to trainees and not to repair the computers! I wonder that
how an organization dedicated to welfare of visually-impaired can
publish such and laughable ad prescribing the idiotic qualification!
Computer Training center for visually-impaired, but Trainee should not
be visually-impaired!!
Thanks,

Akhilesh Dahiya,
Advocate.