no.
the drive letter x is associated with the virtual drive of win pe.
so look for any drive letter other than x.
regarding devices not working.
dont install windows from the win pe itself.
after your system is fully started up and nvda starts.
remove what ever is on your pendrive and copy the folders of the
windows that u want to install.
from your windows iso
after just run setup.exe and it will start installing.
winpe doesnt have drivers for all required hardware.
its a slimed down version of windows with just the basic kernel
and boot requirments and normal windows files without drivers for most
of the 3rd party hardware

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto