1. Their condition is that the person must not graduate/post graduate
in law, I accept it, but this conditionality can be ascertained at the
day of the examination too. It is not easy for a visually challenged
to find a person who could commit you that in any case he would be
available after 10 days, (because the letter has to reach to high
court latest by 25).
2. Accessible venue mean, the venue which is well connected to popular
transport means such as Delhi metro, or is situated at well known
place, or is near to candidate's residential area. So that it could be
easy to reach the exam center with out much difficulty. Say for
instance, the examination center allotted to me is at the other corner
of Delhi and the place is not connected to Delhi metro, it gets
difficult to reach at such venues. What UPSC does, they keep center
near to Delhi metro where u don't have to cross the road even. More
over at such venues the staf also are not trained to cater the special
requirement of disabled candidates.

Mam, what can I do now, except going to CCPD, at least to order high
court administration to provide question paper in accessible format
and  to remove the condition of firnishing an affidavit one week in
advance. Indirectly high court administration compeling the VI
candidates to accept their own scribes.
And yes, I am concentrating on my syllabus, but before the exam, the
worrey of scribe is horrible.