From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of KanchanPamnani
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2014 2:26 PM
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] Urgent legal assistance required in scribe matter in Delhi
judicial services exam

Its really strange that you write to me in a public forum calling me names
and you expect me to respond to you directly.

Also I am once again requesting you to read archives-I reply only on Sundays
and that too if I am at home. Now I will have to go ogg line and attend to
other matters. I will not be able to check my emails for a week.
Why are you calling me a liar. I am being civil to you. Kindly explain your
statement and if you think that I really am a liar then please tell me what
I have lied to you about.
I normally get into trouble because of my frankness but this is the first
time I have been accused of being a liar.
Kanchan