some of them i know have already paid for that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ishita kapoor" <ishitakapoor...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] . Re: my quriyocity arenormelpeopleintrestedinmarryingblindpartners

dear bhavani sir.
those blind girls who have good jobs can get poor  or socially
backward sighted boy easily.

On 7/2/14, ishita kapoor <ishitakapoor...@gmail.com> wrote:
To adjust with colleagues is totally different thing.
only self motivation is not enough in real life. we can't prove
anything by 1 or 2 examples. blindness is limitation. and noone  wish
to live willingly with the person with disability.

I have heard many stories of disable and non disable life partners.
Just try to find reality in those stories. You will find some  problem
it may be social or economical in non disable person who has married
blind person.