Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Urgent,is low vision covered under the definition of blindness?

Yes, my case is totally based upon the definition of blindness. I was
not allowed to appear in Uttar Pradesh public service Commission
examination on the same ground, that facility of the scribe is
permitted only to blind candidates. And according to them a person is
blind if he is having 100% visual impairment.
So the question is that whether I am covered under the definition of
blindness having 70% visual impairment? so that I can take the service
of the scribe.
Allahabad high court didn't grant me instant relief of reconducting my
examination along with the facility of the scribe.
The result of that preliminary examination has been declared and its
mains exam is scheduled to be conducted by the end of June and
Allahabad High court has listed the matter in July. That's why I had
to rush to supreme court for instant relief.