From: "Ajay Kumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Why we go for exchange 2003 server
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:06:12 +0530

Hi,

Can any one pls tell me why I should implement exchange 2003 enterprise server instead of 2000 enterprise server In my organization.
Becoz Exchange 2000 having Messenging serivces but 2003 doesn't have.
Actually My main intention is why I go for 2003 exchagne server.
Pls suggest me.

Regards,
Ajay pardeshi