Ok, I just updated to the latest version for the first time in a
couple weeks and immediately noticed a huge change that's not in the
changelog.  My associated columns in the list view now open the edit
form instead of the show view.  How do I change this back?  I can't
find anything in the api docs about it.

Another change is that, if I don't specifically list out a column
order for each of the individual actions, it sorts them all
alphabetically.  It used to be that it would stick with the order in
config.columns in nothing further was specified.  Can I get this
functionality back as well?

Thanks,
--Jason
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • As... Jason Kusar
    • ... Ed W
    • ... George Gensure
      • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
        • ... George Gensure
          • ... sergio
            • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
    • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
      • ... Ed W
        • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.

Reply via email to