Thanks for fixing this Sergio!

On Nov 5, 11:01 am, "Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios
Informáticos S.L. ::." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> El Monday 03 November 2008 20:25:35 [EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:
>
>
>
> > On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 13:03:08 -0500, "George Gensure" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > wrote:
> > > Sergio,
>
> > > On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables -
>
> > > Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >> You should be able to set columns order using config.<action>.columns =
>
> > > [...]
>
> > >> I'm not sure about config.columns.
> > >> The weight were added to set order without explicitly set which columns
>
> > > are
>
> > >> shown.
> > >> I usually use all columns in create/update with some exceptions which I
>
> > > set
>
> > >> with config.<action>.columns.exclude, and then I change the default
>
> > > order
>
> > >> using weight. For list action I use config.list.actions = [...]
>
> > > I really dislike this solution, and I believe I even tried it with
> > > latest sources and it didn't work.
>
> > It wasn't a solution, but I dislike to assign an array to global columns,
> > so I use some weights and assign to list when I only want to list very few
> > columns.
> > I know assigning to config.<action>.columns keep the order. I have to check
> > (and fix if i doesn't work) assigning global columns.
>
> I have fixed it, now assigning to config.columns keep the order in all
> actions. The patch is waiting in my fork to be merged in official repository.
>
> --
> Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
> Nicolás Guillén 6, locales 2 y 3. 50.018 Zaragoza
> T) 902 021 404 F) 976 52 98 07 E) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • As... Jason Kusar
    • ... Ed W
    • ... George Gensure
      • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
        • ... George Gensure
          • ... sergio
            • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
              • ... James
    • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
      • ... Ed W
        • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.

Reply via email to