On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 18:28:01 +0000, Ed W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
> wrote:
>>
>> I want to document these, but I'm not sure where put it. 
>>   
> 
> The obvious place for the moment is the git wiki under the list section
> (I think?)  Possibly also referenced under the action links section?

Added under API: List#columns

> 
> I think it would be good to review the rdoc from the code itself
> though.  It's a bit limp at present...
> 
> We could really do with a stab at some tests as well (digressing wildly
> now...).  I wrote some code to automate the testing of the main CRUD
> actions in the users application - this would also be fun to fold back
> into AS...

I would like too, but I have to learn more about testing 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • As... Jason Kusar
    • ... Ed W
    • ... George Gensure
      • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
        • ... George Gensure
    • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
      • ... Ed W
        • ... Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables - Symbol Servicios Informáticos S.L. ::.
          • ... Ed W
            • ... sergio

Reply via email to