I think I have most of the fixes to ETL in for the 2.1 changes. I've
started changing over some of the tests to use shoulda 1.x, so if you
want to run the built in tests then you'll need the shoulda gem. There
are currently two failing tests related to the SCD implementation.
Jacob, was that an area you worked on? If so could you take a look at
the failing tests? Also, I currently have tested with Postgres locally
but not MySQL, so if someone wants to fight through the test suite on
MySQL, be my guest. :-)

Thanks.

-Anthony