Answers in bold.
We’d love if you’d share any advice, your current policies, or your thoughts on
the following:

·         Do you combine your policies addressing Affirmative Action & Equal
Employment Opportunity and those addressing Non-Discrimination/Harassment, or
do you separate them?

We have separate policies for AA/Equal Employment,  Equal Education
Opportunity,  Discrimination and Harassment (this is newly edited to address
all non-sexual harassment and discrimination) and Sexual Harassment and
Misconduct

·         Do you address sex- and gender-based discrimination in an overarching
anti-discrimination/harassment policy or are those protected classes addressed
separately?

Gender based discrimination that is not due to sexual harassment or misconduct
would be addressed in our Discrimination and Harassment policy, while any
discrimination as a result of sexual misconduct or harassment would be
addressed in that policy.

·         Do you address student-to-student harassment via policy?  If you do,
is this in conjunction with policy relevant to faculty and/or staff?

Both our Discrimination and Harassment and Sexual Harassment and Misconduct
policies now address both student and employees, this is relatively new.

Erica Heffner, MEd, CCEP
Asst. Director Compliance Services
University of Vermont
erica.heff...@uvm.edu<mailto:erica.heff...@uvm.edu>
p. (802)-656-1398

Ethics and Compliance Reporting and Help
Line<https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/24544/index.html>  or
Toll Free (877) 310-0413

**********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***********
This e-mail and any attachments may contain private, confidential, and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  This
information is intended for receipt and use by authorized addressees only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately; any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.