Krystyne —

We have separate executive policies, one regarding discrimination, sexual
harassment, and sexual misconduct, and one regarding equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action.  You may view these policies at:
http://public.wsu.edu/~forms/HTML/EPM/EP15_Discrimination_Sexual_Harassment_and_Sexual_Misconduct.htm
http://public.wsu.edu/~forms/HTML/EPM/EP12_Equal_Employment_Opportunity_and_Affirmative_Action_Policy.htm

We also have several sections in our standards of conduct for students, which
are published in our title in the Washington Administrative Code (WAC).  Here’s
links to the applicable sections:

  *   Discrimination and discriminatory harassment:
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=504-26-220
  *
Harassment (other than sexual harassment or discriminatory harassment):
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=504-26-222
  *   Sexual harassment:
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=504-26-227

Hope this helps —
Deb

Deb Bartlett
Director
Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-1225
Phone: 509-335-2004
Fax:  509-335-3969