Hello friend !
As on today on AYUSH fb group 11,701 members. & we are sure if you add one
of your friend in this group we may double this number in few seconds! So
let us spread tribal network & communication, Let us do it together!

(note : AYUSH aim is to create social awareness & Tribal Empowerment not
just numbers) Link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/adivasi/