Welcome to AYUSH Group mail!

AYUSH is social networking platform to promote collaborative & constructive
approach of Tribal Empowerment by knowledge & skill sharing.
Aim to utilize and translate all individual/organisational energies to
common vision & mission of Sustainable Tribal Development
Expecting you to initiate similar effort at your level. Lets do it
together!

*AYUSH team works on principle of back to community on volunteer basis**!*
*Goal : Towards **better planet for all (Nature, Animals & Humans)*

*Major Objectives: Tribal **Empowerment*
- Establish* knowledge & skill sharing pool *to
Educational/Career/Professional success of tribal youth
- Strengthening* Social Responsibility awareness *towards common
constructive platform for Tribal Empowerment
- Encouragement to *Preserve and promote Traditional Knowledge* of Tribal
communities (Cultural values, Art, handicrafts, Music, Medicines, Language,
Lifestyle, Social Integrity, Sustainability, Economy, Etc)
- Efforts to *Preserve Nature, Resources, Human & Planet*. earth as one
family !

Its your platform, welcoming your views/suggestions/opinions to enhance
activities (mail us at ay...@adiyuva.in)
Let us establish common platform for Tribal empowerment, Let us do it
together!

Thanks & regards

AYUSHonline team

Adivasi Yuva Shakti

# Links for Your reference #
As on today AYUSH mails directly reaches to 50,000+ Users on Social
Networking.

Online Link :

*- *Home Page : www.adiyuva.in

- Online Membership Form : www.join.adiyuva.in
- Let us do it together : www.do.adiyuva.in
- Tribal professional database registration : www.in.adiyuva.in
- Online Feedback form : www.how.adiyuva.in

Social Awareness :

*- Adivasi Bachavo Andolan : *www.jago.adiyuva.in

- Tribal Tourism : www.tourism.adiyuva.in

- Tribal Matrimonial : www.lagin.in  <http://www.lagin.in/>

- Warli Painting : www.warli.in

Social Networking  : Status as on Oct 2015
- Fb Group : www.facebook.com/groups/adivasi (21,627 + Members, Increasing
>20 daily)
- Fb Profile : www.facebook.com/adiyuva (5,000 Friends & 5,197+ Followers)

- Fb Page : www.facebook.com/adiyuva1 (2,210+ Fans)
- Twitter : http://twitter.com/adiyuva (More than 29,000+ twittes)
- Linked In : www.linkedin.com/in/adiyuva (2,000+ Connections)

- G+ : http://gplus.to/adiyuva (32,964,174+ Views)

Online Gallery :
- Group Mail : https://groups.google.com/d/forum/adiyuva
<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/adiyuva%E2%80%8E>‎ ( 3,322+ Members)
- Social VDO's : www.youtube.com/adiyuva (watched 3,03,307+ minutes)
- Photo Album : http://picasaweb.google.com/adiyuva (Photo Collection
16,000+ Pictures)

Note : To know more about AYUSH activities google search by “*adiyuva*”.  Lets
spread social responsibility awareness!

--
Learn More about AYUSH online at : http://www.adiyuva.in/2013/10/ayush.html
---