do you know AYUSH? Tribal Network, viewed more than 1,97,29,229 Till Aug
2014

Visit : http://gplus.to/adiyuva

On Monday, March 3, 2014 9:39:08 PM UTC+5:30, AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti
wrote:

> आपल्या ग्रुपमध्ये आज १३,५४५ सदस्य आहेत. या सर्वांना माझी एक विनंती कि आपण
> आपल्या परिसरातील किंवा आपल्या वाचनात आलेली आदिवासी संस्कृती, घटना, गाणी,
> इतर माहिती आपल्या ग्रुपमध्ये टाकावी. यातून आपल्या विचारांची देवाणघेवाण होईल
> व आपल्या कार्यास योग्य दिशा मिळेल. आपला इतिहास खूप महत्त्वाचा आहे परंतु
> लेखणीची साथ न लाभल्याने अजूनही तो समाजात प्रकट झालेला नाही. आज आपण शिक्षित
> आहोत. लेखणीची ताकद आणि तिचा सुयोग्य वापर आपण जाणतो आहोत. तसेच समाजासाठी
> असणारे अनेक विचार आपल्या मनात आहेत. त्यांना आपण प्रकट केले पाहिजे.
> तरी आपणास एक लहानबंधू या नात्याने विनंती कि आपण आपणास शक्य होईल ती माहिती
> आपल्या ग्रुपमध्ये टाकावी.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/adivasi/
>

> On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 11:25:54 PM UTC+5:30, AYUSH Adivasi Yuva
> Shakti wrote:
>>
>> Namaskar friends!
>>
>> Welcome to AYUSH group, the group of tribal intellectuals. Aim to
>> establish knowledge pool & skill sharing mechanism using social networking.
>> Our objective is to create social responsibility awareness in young
>> generation who are the backbone of future India.
>>
>> Let us establish connections between experts & youngsters for sharing
>> views & information. Let us utilize our valuable time, skill & Knowledge
>> for tribal empowerment. Let us do it together!
>>
>> Our Prime Objective:
>> - Educational, Career guidance to tribal students by establishing
>> knowledge & skill pool by social networking
>> - Social Responsibility awareness in Young generation & Establishing
>> common platform for same
>> - Promoting Tribal empowerment, Social Integrity, Tribal Culture &
>> tradition
>>
>> Online Link :
>> *- *Home Page : www.adiyuva.in
>> - Online Membership Form : www.join.adiyuva.in
>> - Let us do it together : www.do.adiyuva.in
>>
>> Social Networking  :
>> - Fb Profile : www.facebook.com/adiyuva
>> - Fb Page : www.facebook.com/adiyuva1
>> - Fb Group : www.facebook.com/groups/adivasi
>> - Twitter : http://twitter.com/adiyuva
>> - Linked In : www.linkedin.com/in/adiyuva
>>
>> Online Gallery :
>> - Mail Group : https://groups.google.com/d/forum/adiyuva‎
>> - You Tube Chanel : www.youtube.com/adiyuva
>> - Picassa Album : http://picasaweb.google.com/adiyuva
>>
>> Note : To know more online google us by “adiyuva”
>>
>> We will happy to see intellectuals like be actively part of our
>> team. Expecting you to please post
>> tribal empowerment information/views/opinions to this group mail.
>> Let us establish knowledge sharing for Tribal empowerment, Let us do it
>> together
>>
>> Thanks & regards
>> AYUSHonline team
>> Adivasi Yuva Shakti
>>

>> On Saturday, June 22, 2013 7:53:18 PM UTC+5:30, AYUSH | adivasi yuva
>> shakti wrote:
>>>
>>> Namaskar Friends!
>>>
>>> As you know from last 7 years we are taking effort to spread awareness
> [...]

Now its time for Tribal Integrity for Utilizing PESA & 5th Schedule for
"Swayatt Adivasi Jilha". Lets save natural resources save tribals. Lets do it
together!

Subscribe AYUSH YouTube Channel (Viewed more than 1,40,000 minutes):
http://www.youtube.com/user/adiyuva?sub_confirmation=1

Learn More about AYUSH online at : http://www.adiyuva.in/2013/10/ayush.html
---
"AYUSH | adivasi yuva shakti" group.