*Connect Your friends to AYUSH*

Namaskar friends!
 Welcome to AYUSH Group mail, as on today it serves directly to more than
3,000 mail box & 15,000 Users on Social Networking. This is your platform
for sharing your knowledge & skill for Tribal Empowerement.

We at AYUSH group, are Tribal Youth initated this virtual platform for
social awareness. Aim to utilize huge potential avaialable on social
networking for Tribal Empowerement and creating social responsibility
awareness in young generation.

We are sure you will take this opportunity to transmitt all these
efforts to root level for real action, to those yet to connect by
Internet. And connect People by sharing this information at your location &
in your friend circle.
*Let us establish connections between experts & youngsters for sharing
views & information. **Let us utilize our valuable time, skill & Knowledge
for tribal empowerment. Let us do it together!*

Our Prime Objective:
- Educational, Career guidance to tribal students by establishing* knowledge
& skill pool by social networking*
- Social Responsibility awareness in Young generation &* Establishing
common platform for Tribal Empowerement*
- Encouraging Youth for Tribal empowerment, *Social Integrity, Tribal
Culture & tradition preserve*

Online Link :

*- *Home Page : www.adiyuva.in

- Online Membership Form : www.join.adiyuva.in

- Let us do it together : www.do.adiyuva.in

Social Networking  :
 - Fb Group : www.facebook.com/groups/adivasi (More than 11,700 Members)
- Fb Profile : www.facebook.com/adiyuva (5,000 Friends & more than 2000
Followers)

- Fb Page : www.facebook.com/adiyuva1 (More than 650 Fans)
- Twitter : http://twitter.com/adiyuva (More than 15,000 twittes)
- Linked In : www.linkedin.com/in/adiyuva (More than 700 Connections)

- G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/103801329114961339077/posts (More than
2,500 Connections)

Online Gallery :
- Mail Group : https://groups.google.com/d/forum/adiyuva‎ (More than 3,131
Members)
- You Tube Chanel : www.youtube.com/adiyuva (Watched more than 1,00,000
minutes)
- Picassa Album : http://picasaweb.google.com/adiyuva (Photo Collection
more than 15,000)
Note : To know more about our activities google us by “*adiyuva*”

Your suggestions/opinions for improving our activities are welcome.
Let us establish knowledge sharing for Tribal empowerment, Let us do it
together!

Thanks & regards

AYUSHonline team

Adivasi Yuva Shakti