Sune - I just figured that firewire took precedent.  My TV will have
real time preview, but the PC monitor is jerky.  Also, sound playback
from the PC speakers is affected if my Sony cam is on.  I couldn't find
any settings within AP 6.5 to adjust.
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Sune [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 2:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [AP] Delay of video-output from camera
 
Hi list!
I've set up my studio with two computer-monitors hooked up to my ATI
Radeon 
9700 graphics card, and my Canon MV650I miniDV camera with firewire.
When playing back imported clips there is a delay of what I see on my 
computer screens and the TV that is hooked up to my camera.

I do not believe I've seen this before..
Any help?

PPro 1.5
2.8GHz CPU
1GB Ram
80GB OS Disk (8mb cache)
200GB Video disk (8mb cache)

-
Sune
www.suneworld.com
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 





Yahoo! Groups Sponsor


ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1290nqq90/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1708568768:HM/EXP=1095272972/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p:/companion.yahoo.com> click here

 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=492955864> 
 
  _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  
*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service. 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to