Fry's has a decent selection of DV Cameras and consumer level tripods.  If
you're looking for professional quality, heavy-duty tripods, I'm sure
there's someplace here in Vegas that you can buy them, but I doubt they'll
be open on Sunday.

Glen in Vegas


-----Original Message-----
From: Terry A. Pridgen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 2:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [AP] Election Results


I'm looking for DV Cameras, Tripods..
 
TAP
 

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.779 / Virus Database: 526 - Release Date: 10/19/2004
 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to