Hi
I had asked a question in my previous post regarding rendering the video and
i've recieved very helpful responses.
I'm able to encode my video to one complete AVI file which when played on Real
player works very well but when i try to Export it to DVD the progress bar gets
stuck after sometime and i'm not even able to cancel the project.
I would like to know that after rendering and encoding the video to a single
AVI, do we still have any file format incompatibility issues with the video?
Isn't that complete AVI clean and smooth enough to be used for buring a blank
DVD? What are the things to be considered for burning a DVD?
Thanks
Amit
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Dress up your holiday email, Hollywood style. Learn more.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/