Hi, I use IIyama Vison Master Pro 513 22inch Flat, 3 years on site warranty 
is included as standard (UK) there great monitors, I calibrate my once a 
month using an Optix Monaco + Software, and it works fine and it is colour 
accurate.
Hope this is usefull.
Brian UK
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "rob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 4:33 PM
Subject: [AP] 21"+ Monitor Recommendations


>
> i'm shopping round for a new large monitor and was wondering if there were 
> any opinions on any of these?
>
> I've had a couple people have suggested this one... I think primarily due 
> it's lower cost:
>  a.. Viewsonic G220FB 21" FLAT 2048X1536.
> And these were all in the same price range, but i'm unsure whether 
> Viewsonic's Pro series is better or worse for video editing than their 
> Graphic series:
>  a.. Viewsonic P220FB2 22" FLAT 0.25MM 2048X1536 TCO99
>  b.. Viewsonic P225FB 22" FLAT 0.24MM 2560X1920
>  c.. Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070 22" Flat  .24MM 2048X1536
>
> I've been warned with 21"+ monitors that it's not uncommon to have more 
> problems than with a smaller one and to be prepared to return it and ask 
> for a replacement (hazy spots, image distortions, etc).
>
> Any suggestions or recommendations?
>
> later
> rob
>  ----------
>
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.9 - Release Date: 1/6/2005
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to