Jim - Core wrote:
> Michelle,
> I have used the Nero 5.5 and Premiere 6.5 before and it worked fine. But 
> I use one other program before going to Nero. I export form Premiere as 
> mpa and mpv files and import them into DVDlab to layout the DVD menus 
> and have it construct the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS file structures which I 
> read directly into Nero and use it to burn the DVD and it works just great.

This is exactly what I do as well - DVDlab has a bit of a learning 
curve, but once you get the hang of it it really does a nice job.


Ruben



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to