Ok, I downloaded DVDlab.  I used the m2v and wav export from AP 6.5 to import 
into DVDlab.  I then took the VIDEO_TS files and used the Nero Burning Rom to 
make the DVD.  The result was identical to the mpg export from AP and using 
Nero to author the DVD.  

The transitions are perfect but the audio is strained...like it's trying to 
keep up kind of sounds slowed down (hard to explain) and is slightly modulated. 
 Also, the video - it almost flickers - don't know how to explain it - these 
are all still images.  

Any thoughts???

Also, it was mentioned that media might be an issue....the FugiFilm DVD-R I'm 
using is made in Japan (not Taiwan). 

Thanks again!

Michelle

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to