Jeff,
I forgot to clarify that I'm working with 6.5, and used to find it 
helpful in 6.0 to know exactly where the high or low volume began/ended 
by displaying the waveform and at the same time using the rubber band to 
make the necessary adjustments. I cannot see how to do this in 6.5 even 
though in the 6.5 helpfile illustrations there is one figure where the 
rubberband is displayed against the background of the waveform.
(last part of the help file address for the graphic below)
/Help/images/ma_03.gif

Thanks for your help,
regards,
Mahmud

Jeff Schell wrote:

> Mahmud,  do you mean you don't know how to do it in 6.0, or you don't know
> how to do it in Premiere Pro (like you used to do it in 6.0)?  Please
> clarify. Thanks. -Jeff
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "hmahmud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 8:02 AM
> Subject: Re: [AP] Opacity Rubber Bands shifting topic audio rubber bands


> > Since we're on the topic of rubber bands, I miss the ability in 6.0 to
> > display the waveform and the volume rubber band simultaneously. I am
> > happy if someone can point out its simply my lack of knowledge of how to
> > do it.
> > regards,
> > Mahmud





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to