I'm not as far along in my business as Linda is, but I've done a documentary, 
several music videos, and am currently producing a TV show (which I shoot and 
edit), and am doing the videography an editing for another TV show..  all on 
premiere pro.  No problems to report..   Your friend might want to work on his 
methodology...    BTW, a bonus over FCP, is that there our way more 3rd party 
filters for PC based editing systems..  
 
Actually, it seems your friend would be better served by being here himself.  
Also I might, politely, and from curiousity,  ask why are YOU here?  You're 
welcome here, at least by me... I know  a couple of FCP users, and they always 
ask me how I did this, or how I did that..
 
Tell you friend he 'read' wrong.. and to go ahead and upgrade... 
 
Thanks, 
 
Frank

phase52001 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A friend has premiere 6.5.
He spends hours "cutting scenes" in the timeline.

Is it worth installing Premiere Pro for the DV start/stop detecion?
It seems to me this would save a days work for long pieces.

My friend says he has read that pro isn't very good and has lots of problems.
Would any PP users care to confirm his opinion or set him straight.

(Don't ask me I've got FCP).

Many Thanks.




---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 


    Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
  
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


---------------------------------




"What is Graffiti Cleveland?"
www.Time-LineProductions.com 
Video, Photography, Graphic Design
Photo & Sample Video Gallery






















[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to