Sune Alexandersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I added limiter to all the seperate clips and it worked flawlessly! But you 
say I should add it to the master track. Does this mean that I can add the 
effect to multiple audio clips on the same audio channel?
***************************************************************

Regarding voice overs, I've been balancing the audio levels in Premiere, and 
then exporting them all as a single audio file.  I'll then take that file, 
bring it into my audio program, add compression and export that back ito P6.5.  
Make sure the new file lines up EXACTLY with your originals, and be sure to 
mute the originals, but leave them in the timeline in case you need them as a 
reference.  By compressing all of the VOs as one piece I've gotten a nice 
consistent level that I can push up without fear of anyone distorting.  This 
may be the long road, but it's partly due to the fact that the TC Dynamics in 
my 6.5 ads clicks & pops that no one seems to be able to take care of.  There 
are many posts on the Adobe site about this.  And... the stock compressor in 
6.5 is worthless.  When it comes to voice overs, compression is your very best 
friend!

 

Lee


-




Schneider Equine Video 
Fort Worth, TX  
 (541)543-8368


                
---------------------------------
 Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.  

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to