Try  www.mediostream.com  for a program called Scene Composer.  I think thats 
the name.  It will edit vob files.


  I have a number of DVDs of family movies which were converted to DVD
  by a standalone DVD recorder.  Consequently, the files are .VOB
  I want ti convert them to a format that Premiere can edit with the
  least loss, and then burn them back to DVDs.

  I see a lot of VOB to AVI or MPEG shareware.  Can anyon give me some
  guidance?

  Mark from Albany



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to