Did you have auto-save turned on? There may be a backup version on your hard 
drive. Try a search for *.prproj.


Jeff Schell www.jeffschell.com
· Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) · Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI)
· On-Site, Classroom Training for Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Encore 
DVD, Photoshop
· Books: Premiere Pro 2 Hands-On-Training · Premiere Pro 1.5 H-O-T
· DVDs / Online Tutorials: Premiere Pro 2 Essential Training at Lynda.com 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: brad88maz 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 9:53 AM
  Subject: [AP] 45 minutes gone!!! Write Protected, Locked or Corrupted?


  I am missing a 45 minute project. When I click on it, it says it is 
  either write protected, locked, or corrupted. This is the third time 
  this month! I have moved all of my files to a new drive and everything 
  was working great until this. I ran Sune's -1 fix to no avail. I made 
  a copy of the PPJ file with no luck, and I Opened a new project and 
  imported it in which also failed? What may be happening? It wasn't so 
  bad to edit an 8 minute clip over, but a 45 minute file???? That's 2-3 
  days at least!





   
  Yahoo! Groups Links



   





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to