Speaking of After Effects, I downloaded the trial version. It was way over my head, and I didn't do too much with it. However, I do use Premiere Pro constantly, and I found that some of the plug-ins for video effects from the After Effects Trial install ended up in my Premiere Pro Video Effects folder.
I was using the color key under "keying" for a lot of stuff. Then I had a problem with my computer (not related to any of this) and I did a complete hard drive restore from the disks that came with the computer. Everything was hunky dory, except that the After Effects trial was gone, of course, and it took with it the color key. Is there any way to get that one and only plug-in? It's the only thing from After Effects that I ever used. Thanks for any help. I guess I could download the trial again, and the plug-in would show up again, but that means I have to leave it on my system, eating up space. Jean ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Peoples" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 5:27 PM Subject: RE: [AP] for AfterEffects Users on the List > Here is the link, not sure why it didn't show up the first time! > > Fully customizable royalty free After Effects animations for 6.5 > http://www.theanvel.com/ > The Anvel site is hosting 57 FREE fully customizable royalty free After > Effects animations for 6.5. The download size is under a meg and all of the > animations are in one AEP...enjoy. Some are new for the site and some you > might have seen before. Enter the site, then click on "free AEPs" to locate > the project. (Flash site prevents direct linking.) > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: [email protected] > > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Richard Peoples > > Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 5:16 PM > > To: [email protected] > > Subject: [AP] for AfterEffects Users on the List > > > > > > Hello, > > I recently got the following link in a newsletter from Creative Planet's > > Digital Production Buzz. > > I'm sure that lots of Premiere Pro users also use AfterEffect so > > I thought I > > would pass it along. > > No financial interest..... > > I downloaded the compositions and have started picking them apart > > to see how > > Dean created them. > > Interestng stuff and things I never knew how to do. > > Regards, > > Richard Peoples > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
