Yes, I've been examining it very closely and can find absolutely 
nothing wrong with it.  I may have inadvertently put a marker there 
and can't see it so just did a "remove all markers" and will try it 
again . . .  

Will let you know if it works.

thank you so much.

Suki

--- In [email protected], David Hurdon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> Have you looked at the resulting file to see what if anything is 
> distinctive about the spot where it stops? What you're describing 
hasn't 
> happened to me in a long time but I do recall having the 
odd "error" on the 
> timeline stop the output. A bad still or...?
> 
> David Hurdon
> 
> At 07:00 PM 4/22/2006 +0000, you wrote:
> 
> I'm exporting the timeline as a movie from AP 6.5.  It's stopping 
at
> the same place every time, 3.74 gigs, the same spot.  I've tried
> exorting it to a different hd that IS NTSF formatted (so was the
> other).  I don't know what else to try.  Any HELP most appreciated,
> client is getting anxious.
> 
> Suki
>






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to