Hey, I'm not nearly as knowledgeable on this stuff as some, but
I would recommend chopping your movie in half or just before
the error a few minutes or so and delete everything before the error point.
Then try rendering again. That would give you a definite on whether
it's the source file.
Good luck,
Eric


>starchildjulius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   I'm exporting the timeline as a movie from AP 6.5.  It's stopping at
>the same place every time, 3.74 gigs, the same spot.  I've tried
>exorting it to a different hd that IS NTSF formatted (so was the
>other).  I don't know what else to try.  Any HELP most appreciated,
>client is getting anxious.
>
>Suki



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to