OK Tom, will try it.  And let you know.  Thanks so much.

Suki

--- In [email protected], Tom Stark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> Suki,
>    
>   I don't know if this helps, but the only other time I had a 
problem like this, it was one of my source files. If you are 
CONSTANTLY stopping at exactly the same point (and it looks like you 
are) find out what file (or files) are on your timeline at that 
point.
>    
>   What I did was to physically remove the files from the timeline 
AND the project.  I shut down the computer (just to be safe), 
restarted APP and re-imported the files and placed them back in the 
timeline.  Then I reapplied all my filters and such and re-exported.
>    
>   The only difference is that I was using APPro 1.0, the next step 
newer from where you are.  I don't know if it this will help you, 
but I thought I would put it out there.
>    
>   P.S.  Try and keep cool through this difficult time, it will 
help tremendously with your client.  Good luck.
>    
>    
>   Tom
> 
> starchildjulius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   I'm exporting the timeline as a movie from AP 6.5.  It's 
stopping at 
> the same place every time, 3.74 gigs, the same spot.  I've tried 
> exorting it to a different hd that IS NTSF formatted (so was the 
> other).  I don't know what else to try.  Any HELP most 
appreciated, 
> client is getting anxious.
> 
> Suki  
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>   SPONSORED LINKS 
>         Video production   Video server   Video streaming 
server     Adobe premiere training   Adobe premiere pro   Adobe 
premiere 6.5 
>     
> ---------------------------------
>   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 
> 
>     
>     Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
>     
>     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     
>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of 
Service. 
> 
>     
> ---------------------------------
>   
> 
> 
> 
>               
> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously 
low rates.
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to