Suki,
Have you tried exporting the timeline to tape? Does it export completely
then?

If it does work then I suggest you export to tape (just play the timeline
whilst recording with your Firewire connected camera) and then recapture
that tape into a new project. Then try saving that to disc if you need it in
AVI form. (Why do you need it in AVI form?)

Julian
Bristol, England
**********************************************************


   From: "starchildjulius" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Date: Sat Apr 22, 2006 0:00pm(PDT) 
Subject: Exporting stopping at 3.74 gigs STILL!

I'm exporting the timeline as a movie from AP 6.5.  It's stopping at 
the same place every time, 3.74 gigs, the same spot.  I've tried 
exorting it to a different hd that IS NTSF formatted (so was the 
other).  I don't know what else to try.  Any HELP most appreciated, 
client is getting anxious.

Suki  




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to