I need to deliver 20 DVD's tomorrow and I've been hassling with this half of 
this day.. When I preview the disk in PPro2 I can skip forward and 
backwards, but no chapter points when burnt to a DVD!

I AM GOING BANANAS!!

-
www.dunderfilm.no
www.suneworld.com



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Sune Alexandersen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 9:18 PM
Subject: [AP] Premiere Pro 2 doesn't export chapter points


> This is TOTALLY driving me nuts..
> I've edited a large project down to 2hrs, set the appropriate bitrate for 
> it to fit on a singe DVD and then export to DVD folder.
> But it doesn't create chapter points at all!! I've got aprox 30 important 
> chapter points I REALLY need..
> I cannot tell the customer to "simply fast forward"..
>
> Anyone else experienced this?
>
> I am pretty desperate here, so PLEASE help!!!!
>
>
>
> -
> www.dunderfilm.no
> www.suneworld.com
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to