Hi,
You've used unnumbered marks to set the chapter right? Then you must insert
any information (any text) in the chapter field of every marker to let
Premiere know that's a chapter point, if you leave them blank then Premiere
treats the markers as just timeline markers and are not exported to DVD at
all.
Hope it helps.
Regards,

Diego Pantoni
Pantoni Video Productions
Buenos Aires - Argentina


-----Mensaje original-----
De: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
En nombre de Sune Alexandersen
Enviado el: Jueves, 01 de Junio de 2006 04:19 p.m.
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: [AP] Premiere Pro 2 doesn't export chapter points

This is TOTALLY driving me nuts..
I've edited a large project down to 2hrs, set the appropriate bitrate for it
to fit on a singe DVD and then export to DVD folder.
But it doesn't create chapter points at all!! I've got aprox 30 important
chapter points I REALLY need.. 
I cannot tell the customer to "simply fast forward"..

Anyone else experienced this?

I am pretty desperate here, so PLEASE help!!!!



-
www.dunderfilm.no
www.suneworld.com




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




 
Yahoo! Groups Links



 






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Everything you need is one click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to