What, doesn't anybody want to use 'order by' anymore?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kamen Lilov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 10:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ADVANCED-DOTNET] Common Sort Order for .NET and SQL Server

Thomas, in this particular case Clemens is completely right.  You are being
obnoxious.  Got a need to vent your anger at someone?  Try some of the jerks
on less advanced forums who ask for help (or, more like, handholding)
without bothering to even read the documentation first.  This is a serious
forum, and the original poster explained the issue well enough so that we
don't need to automatically assume he can't tell a bit from a byte.