On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Joel Limardo
<joel.lima...@forwardphase.com> wrote:
> Do we keep a list of current companies that are using Perl anywhere?  I just
> noticed that Sony Support appears to be using Perl:
> http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-home.pl?mdl=HIDC10

There is an old and out of date list on TPF wiki

https://www.socialtext.net/perl5/index.cgi?companies_using_perl

but I don't think there is a real added value in such list. As Jan pointed out
almost every company uses Perl in one form or another.

I think it would be a better form to gather companies that support
Perl in one form or other.
e.g. by letting and encouraging its employers to work on perl core or
CPAN modules
during work hours or by sponsoring various Perl events or by
sponsoring other aspects of the Perl community.

regards
   Gabor