From: "Faisal Imtiaz" <fai...@snappytelecom.net>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 10:09:16 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ubiquiti Sues Cambium

Love the armchair discussion, with everyone shooting from the hip, without
actually reading the article...

================

Ubiquiti sued Illinois-based Cambium on Tuesday, claiming the company is
selling firmware that changes the existing firmware on Ubiquiti's wireless
equipment so it exceeds Ubiquiti's transmission thresholds, making it no longer
compliant with the Federal Communications Commission's rules.

No they are not suing for IP !, they cannot !....

They are making an interesting case.....

I can also understand why they might be compelled to make such a case ! ( makes
a for a very interesting liability responsibility ! )

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
http://www.snappytelecom.net