If they are stamped records that have been filed with the court, then
they're generally a matter of public record.

Even the Muller crew forgot to ask for confidentiality on a filing and it
got out into the public record.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 11:13 AM Mike Hammett <af...@ics-il.net> wrote:

> I have all of the court documents, but I don't know if I can distribute
> them.
>

> -----
> Mike Hammett
> <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>
> <https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>
> <https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
> <https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange>
> <https://twitter.com/mdwestix>
> <https://www.facebook.com/thebrotherswisp>
>

> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSdfxQv7SpoRQYNyLwntZg>

Tim Cailloux
Southern Internet -- Locally Owned and Operated
t...@southern-internet.com
(404) 406-9911