So yeah they are talking about the extra Tx power.  They're also claiming copyright, DMCA, RICO, CFA, and software licenses violations. They also claim mail and wire fraud related to marketing the hacked firmware.

In a nutshell, they refer to Blip and Winncomm as "co-conspirators" because they helped promote and distribute Elevate.