5 years is practically forever. The per gig sounds great but I am prone to
look at it more in the terms of need. If you only need 5 gig but you buy 10
to get it at a better price, you really just doubled your "perceived cost".
To belabor the point, need 5 but bought 10 at $200 a gig? You just paid
$400 a gig.

I will say when we had HE, Cogent, and Level3, I was always shocked how
much traffic went across the HE connection. I was expecting it to be the
lowest utilized and it was always the highest with over 70% of the traffic
with shaping or route forcing going on. Straight BGP.