I just checked.  I got the DT version.

Rory

From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Baird
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 2:38 PM
To: AFMUG
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Bridgewave Navigator

Mind sharing the specs (throughput, channel size, etc) of the ST model for a
super lazy person like myself?

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 5:27 PM Jason McKemie
<j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com<mailto:j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>>
wrote:
I just got a quote yesterday, the ST model was around d $4k a link with full
licenses. The DT model was about twice that.

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018, Rory Conaway