Oh I see.
How did you figure out that it would work with 48V?  Did you find something labeled on the board, or just hook it up and smoke test it?

On 10/26/2018 3:27 PM, Josh Baird wrote:
We power nearly all of our CCR's directly off of a +48VDC rail (at least 1009 are 48VDC).  We either attach directly to the PCB on the CCR or use a little barrel connector, crimp a wire to it and feed it directly to our DC rail.