Yep, they definitely have a 24v power supply (RouterOS reports the voltage
as 24v, even). I would guess that they won't run on higher voltage because
they use quite a bit more power than the 1009.

If you need to run them on 48v, it's probably best to just use a DC-DC
converter and be done with it. In fact, I bet you could even fit something
like a Meanwell RSD right inside the case in place of the AC power supply.