From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 2:10 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Linear Circuit

Are you sure you drew it right?  It’s not making any sense to  me, especially
with REF OUT being an output.  I see a 3V virtual ground, a 100K positive
feedback maybe for hysteresis, but that would assume this opamp is acting as a
comparator not a reference generator, and REF OUT would be in input, and
something else would be the output.  I thought maybe this was one of those
fancy comparators with a  built in reference but an LM324 is just a plain
vanilla single supply quad opamp.

Maybe once somebody explained how it works we could go aha! why didn’t I see
that?  But right now it makes no sense to me.  Maybe if we saw what was
connected to REF OUT.