eptp

From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 10:45 AM
To: AFMUG
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] odd Force 200 backhaul issues.

Are you running in eptp mode or TDD PTP?  Or ptmp/wifi....

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 10:33 AM Brandon Yuchasz <li...@gogebicrange.net> wrote:

Dave,

I have not seems like such a strange issue I didn’t have much faith in tech
support. My experience is the list seems to have better info on these odd
issues. One side of this link requires snow shoes to get to so I am trying to
avoid replacement if at all possible.

Thanks,

Brandon