From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 3:26 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] International cell phone use

Whatever you do, be sure to explore your options. A friend who just spent 3
weeks in Australia & had not really looked into the options spent $10/day for
cell service while there. 21 x $10 =$210. I guess that's not horrible, but I
tend to think about what else I might have wanted to spend that money on.

part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 1:17 PM Trey Scarborough <t...@3dsc.co