turns out there were 5 old customer air routers still on network we missed.
They got hit (props to shadowserver) but looking at it is weird, the old
AC2 server i never got around to shutting off still had one of them in it.
the malware hit it, dropped the firmware down to one version, then down to
another. Weird, I assume it was opening it up to other vulnerabilities. one
of them wouldnt take the first firmware update after locking it down, had
the not enough free memory error. I couldnt find any files floating in it,
but im wondering if that second firmware downgrade was a hacked firmware