From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Sean Heskett
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:00 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] tariffs on servers

Are you guys a pass through LLC?

Our accountant told us we were the poster child for the tax cuts.  we made
substantially more and paid substantially less taxes (yay for me!) then that
same weekend I hung out with my friend who is a teacher and his tax bill was
$10k higher than last year.  I’m all for paying less taxes but not to the
determinant of my friends who make substantially less and can’t afford an
unexpected $10k hit to their income.  Doesn’t seem very fair in my opinion.

2 cents

-Sean

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 8:05 AM Robert Andrews <i...@avantwireless.com
<mailto:i...@avantwireless.com> > wrote:

Not for me either...  Probably a 15-20% increase...