From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Carl Peterson
<cpeter...@portnetworks.com>
Date: Monday, September 9, 2019 at 4:10 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] GPON SFP switch?

Pretty big question.  Are you talking about the OLT SFP, or what you plug it
into?
There is a pretty big range here.  I'm most familiar with Calix.  Kind of like
a switch that deploys, manages, and configures the WAN of each connected ONT.
It also manages firmware for the connected devices.  Besides that it is a well
featured switching platform.  I'm sure there are switching platforms with
similar features and I'd guess they are similarly priced.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 2:53 PM Dev